Historical information

The first Church of England Grammar School chapel was brought from Jerusalem, Parish of Kingston, in 1912. It was replaced in 1919. Subsequently it was moved to Wallinduc. For more information see Winds of Influence, p. 31

Significance

First School chapel.

Physical description

interior of timber chapel with pews in the foreground, arch, altar and window at back of image, mounted (glued) on heavy grey card.

Inscriptions & markings

verso: 1915 in blue ink