Interior of Ballarat Church of England Grammar second chapel, called the Chapel of St Mark the Evangelist taken in 1961. This chapel was transported from Allendale to the Forest St, Wendouree, site. There is a photograph of a steam engine moving the building to the site in 1919. This building was the second chapel on the CEGS site. In 1975 a third chapel was reconstructed from Manifold Hall.
b&w page from publication "Prospectus" of the interior of CEGS chapel with pews in the foreground and altar framed by arch in background.
Inscriptions & markings
verso: 1961 twice in pencil; black typed notes "AMENITIES" on cream paper