From the Collection of Churchill Island Heritage Farm 1 Samuel Amess Drive Newhaven Victoria
- Hand drawn map in pencil on paper of situation and measurements of land contained in Vendor's Title. Attached to solicitor's letter catalogue item No. 0108.1
- 20.9cm width, 26.7 cm length
- churchill island, purchase, harry jenkins, jenkins, margaret campbell, sister campbell, real estate, solicitor
- Dr Harry Jenkins owned Churchill Island from 1936 to 1963 and bequeathed it to Margaret Campbell on his death. Sister Campbell had been nurse to his disabled son and wife and she lived on the island from the time of World War Two. The item was given to Arthur Evans, a family friend, on the day of the auction sale of artifacts when she sold the island, approximately 1973.
- May 1939 (approx.)
- This document is an example of a hand drawn map of the era, measured in links.
- [signed] Hen B [bottom right hand corner]
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM