From the Collection of Alfred Hospital Nurses League-Nursing Archives Old Monash Medical School Building, Ground Floor Alfred Hospital 55 Commercial Road melbourne Victoria
- A rectangular shaped perpetual calendar, pyramid shape top, on a small pedestal, made of oak timber. Four timber knobs on each side which turn the calico roll on which is printed month, date and day visable through three glass windows.
- H 26cm W 15.5cm D 5cm
- calendar, oak, alfred hospital
- This calendar was used in the old administration building in the c 1920's.
- circa 1920's
- This item is of significance as it was used by the early hospital administrators. It is currently on display in Nursing Archives and used by the nursing archives team when the office is open.
- ALFRED HOSPITAL is stamped on the back of the item.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM