Library Book Battery Point Today and Yesterday. - Battery Point Today and Yesterday By Amy Rowntree.
From the Collection of City of Moorabbin Historical Society operating the Box Cottage Museum Joyce Park Jasper Road Ormond Victoria
- A soft cover small orange book with black writing on the cover and a drawing of a door at the end of a path also on the cover.
- L 240mm x W 155mm 138pp
- australia, tasmania, battery point, history, maps, photos, plaque, anglesea barracks, ships, hobart, knopwood farm.
- A history of Battery Point in Hobart Tasmania written by the author who lived in this area for sometime. It covers from 1804---1950. There are black and white photos,drawings, and maps of that early time.
- Adult Education Board of Tasmania. (Publisher)
- On the second page is written with Appendices on Anglesea Barracks by Brigadier E. M. Dollery. O.B.E. M.C.and W.H. Hudspeth. B.A.
- 27 May 2013 at 6:19PM