Bound Certificate- 1937
From the Collection of Alfred Hospital Nurses League-Nursing Archives Old Monash Medical School Building, Ground Floor Alfred Hospital 55 Commercial Road melbourne Victoria
- A blue leather bound certificate which folds open to reveal coloured calligraphy describing a 'thank you' to an esteemed auxiliary committee member in 1937.
- Closed: 28.5cm x 33 cm. Open: 57 cm x 33cm
- alfred hospital. prominant auxillary worker.
- This certificate was presented to Mrs Lucie Hallenstein who was a prominent auxiliary member 1920-1937.
- circa 1930's
- Binder: Harry Green & Transcript: J.S.Forman (Binder)
- The certificate is significant as it was donated by Mrs Hallensteins granddaughter who trained and nursed at the Alfred Hospital and her great granddaughter also nursed here.
- Front cover: Alfred Hospital Service & Care Incorporated Melbourne & logo. Mrs R. Hallenstein OBE . 1937.
Inside: Detail of the 'Thank you'.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM