1. WW2 Medal; France and Germany Star
2. R.A.A.F brass cap badge
3. Lapel badge; For King & Empire, for services rendered. #305453
4. Lapel badge; Volunteered for active services - Medically Unfit
5. Shooting badge; U.S., with bar for machine gun proficiency
6. Shooting badge; U.S., without bar
7. Lapel badge, brass, R.A.A.F training corps
8. New Zealand infantry collar badge, N.Z. within wreath
9. Shoulder title, 'Australia'
10. Victory medal, Australian, issues to school children after WWII
11-12. Australian WWII colour patches
13. Australian army hat badge, WWII, rising sun with copper
14. U.S. Marine Corps 'honourable discharge stick pin'