Book - A German Church in the Garden of God
From the Collection of Tatura Irrigation & Wartime Camps Museum 49 Hogan S Tatura VIC
- Charcoal grey to beige at the top, of a hard cardboard cover book. Cover depicts Melbourne 1887 and title in black text. Back cover depicts "The Sower" window donated in 2004. 2 copies
- L 27.0 x W 20.5 x D 4.0 724 pages
- luthern church, melbourne, mees hd, steiniger d, steiniger h, rechner p, camps, tatura, ww2, lutheran church, books, history, local
- Published for 150 years of Melbourne Trinity Lutheran Church, 1853-2003, not only as a source of reference and awareness about its own background but also as an incentive and motivation for continued active engagement of a large membership
- Presented to Tatura & District historical Society In. with the compliments of Trinity Lutheran Church of Melbourne.
- 17 Jun 2018 at 9:52AM