Album of personal photographs of family members, friends, groups of children, and areas of Whittlesea, Glenvale, Preston, Northcote, Jack's Creek, Strathbogie, Mornington, Eltham, Heidelberg, Britannia Creek, WW1 service men and camp and a defence plane.
1. Remains of School after fire Britannia Creek 1926
2. Result of Bushfire Britannia Creek Creek 1926
3. Fish pond destroyed by fire 1926
4. Children Britannia Creek 1926
1. Three men and a boy after the bushfire Britannia Creek 1926
2. Men and a car, Mentone, J. Gollary, Tom O' Connor
3. Dog and a kennel, "Brownie", Preston 1925
4. Group of children, "An apple a day", Britannia Creek 1926
1. Whittlesea Show
2. Three women, Strathbogie
3. Timber track Britannia
4. Two girls sitting, "In the right mood"
5. 9th Patrol Preston ? Bruthen
1. The moon
2. House and fence, St George's Road, Northcote
3. Biplane, A Defence Plane
4. Close up, plane landed, service men looking at plane, "A close up view"
Top of page, "Dranold" Hawking St, Preston
1. House with fence, "House"
2. Garden right side
3. Garden left side
4. Man in garden holding a watering can, "Back garden"
Four photos of Kinglake
1. Fern Gully Plenty Ranges
2. Plenty Ranges
3. Mt Disappoinment
4. Road through water shed
1. View of Whittlesea Township
2. Eel pond, Glenvale
3. Haymaking, "Stacking", Glenvale
4. Harvesting Glenvale
Four photos of creeks
1. Jack's Creek
2. Jack's Creek and shed (this looks like the Toorourrong Reservoir
3. A barrel in the water, "Bruce's Creek"
4. Water running over rocks, "Bruce's Creek"
1. Horse and rider with 2 men, Whittlesea
2. View from Mt Hope looking South Glenvale
3. Cricket Ground Heidelberg
4. View of a cliff, bottle necked swallow's nests
"Eltham Cup Day" at top of page
1. Norm and Syd - men playing cricket
2. Ralph - playing cricket
3. Norm and Syd - playing cricket
1. 8 boys - Preston B Baseball Team
2. Group of men - Eltham
3. Woman standing - V. Townsend
4. Horse and Wagon - WW1 Williamstown Camp, C. Jose
1. Man sitting on bricks - Stan
2. School boy - He? F Greenough
3. Boy posing with baseball bat
4. Ted Cecil
1. 2 woman, 2 men standing in bush setting - "The Grants"
2. Woman standing on a hill overlooking a township below
3. View of water - "Mornington"
4. A house - "Mornington"
1. Man standing outside a wooden building
2. Man standing outside a wooden building having a wash
3. Girl and boy
4. 3 children standing next to a wooden house
Brown coloured, detachable leaf paste-in photo book, 7 loose pages, cord threaded through eyelets on the left side. Photographs pasted on to both sides of pages. Total of 56 photos, black and white. Descriptions handwritten above or below each photo. Some of the photos dated 1925 and 1926.
Inscribed on the front of the album, "The Warwick Album"
gibbs photo, whittlesea, britannia creek, glenvale, jack's creek, strathbogie, ww1, service men, j gollary, tom o'connor, dog and kennel, 1853, whittlesea show, 9th patrol preston, defence plane, st george's road, northcote, preston, dranold hawking steet preston, kinglake, mount disappointment, plenty ranges, fern gully plenty ranges, haymaking, gkenvale, harvesting glenvale, whittlesea township, toorourrong reservoir, bruce's creek, mt hope, cricket ground heidelberg, horse, eltham cup day, cricket, norm and syd, preston b baseball team, v townsend, horse and wagon, ww1 williamstown camp, c jose, ted cecil, stan, mornington, the grants