Historical information

Tram number 323 was built 1925 and retired in 1986. W class trams were the mainstay of Melbourne's tram ways system for 60 years. They could seat 52 passengers with room for 93 people standing, This tram was used on the Essendon run.


Built by Holden Motor Body Builders in 1926

Physical description

Electric drive tram, brown and cream painted. Three open entry points both sides