Man's Suit - clothing
From the Collection of Heathcote McIvor Historical Society 19 Herriot Street Heathcote Victoria
- 3piece man's suit, navy blue with pale blue and grey pin stripe,wool woosted material fully lined with silk tafeta.
- small mens
- navy blue pinstripe mans suit
- Edwin Parr Hood cam to heathcote in 1891. at the age of twenty he had already leaned the tailors trade.He set up his business in High Street opposide the Mt. Ida Hotel. he advertised his stocks of mens clothing in the McIvor Times.
- Edwin Parr Hood (Maker)
- 2 suits made by E. P. Hood donated to the Museum by a local family whose father had purchased the suits in Heathcote. Worn on several occasions in and around the district of Heathcote.
- has label on back of inside jacket collar E P Hood /Heathcote
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM