Sticker - SAVE BASTION POINT
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Full colour gloss car sticker featuring graphic artwork of Bastion Point and the website for the SAVE BASTION POINT campaign (based in Mallacoota, Victoria, Australia)
- H8.5cm x W24.5cm
- 2010 90011
- surf, bastion point, mallacoota, breakwall, surfrider foundation, east gippsland, save bastion point
- This colour sticker was produced and distributed Australia wide by the SAVE BASTION POINT CAMPAIGN to support their environmental campaign to stop a breakwall being built across the popular surf break - Bastion Point in Mallacoota, Victoria, Australia. The breakwall is supported by the local fishing community and local council. If built it would destroy one of the most popular surf breaks in East Gippsland.
- Circa 2010
- Save Bastion Point Campaign (Graphic Design / Distribution)
- This sticker represents a local environmental campaign which has gained state and national attention.
- Web address - www.savebastionpoint.org
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM