Surf Contest Pass - 2000 Bells Beach Competition Pass
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- 2000 Rip Curl Pro Access Pass. Full colour laminated access pass (Outside Staff) for the 2000 Rip Curl Pro and Sunsmart Classic. The pass features cover art by Indigenous artist Glenn Romanis and event management logos. The pass also features a site map on the back and access information.
- H14cm x W6.5cm
- bells beach, rip curl, glenn romanis, surfing victoria, 2000 rip curl pro
- This event access pass was issued to staff, vendors and community volunteers at the 2000 Rip Curl Pro at Bells Beach.
- Surfing Victoria (Maker)
- The access pass is typical of the pass issued each year to the staff and workers at the longest running surfing contest in the world. The pass features unique Indigenous artwork by Torquay artist/surfer Glenn Romanis
- Event management logos on the front. Indigenous Bell artwork by Torquay artist/surfer Glenn Romanis.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM