From the Collection of Australian Jazz Museum Koomba Park 15 Mountain Highway Wantirna Victoria
- Rare cream-coloured Grafton acrylic plastic alto saxophone belonging Ade Monsbourgh together with mouthpiece
- L 700 mm W 240 mm at bell Mouthpiece 200 mm
- ade monsbourgh, grafton saxophone, acrylic plastic saxophone
- Given to Ade Monsbourgh by the Grafton Saxophone Company UK, during the Bell Second Tour C1951-1952. Ade Monsbourgh is considered one of Australia's most original and influential jazz musicians and composers.
- Circa 1951
- Grafton Saxophone Company
- Rare Grafton acrylic plastic alto saxophone donated by the Grafton Saxophone Company UK, to Ade Monsbourgh during the Bell Second Tour C1951-1952
- Embossed Made in England Patent # 604 407 604 418
John E. Dallas & Son Ltd Sole distributors.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM