From the Collection of Australian Jazz Museum Koomba Park 15 Mountain Highway Wantirna Victoria
- Letter from Ade Monsbourgh to C. Ian Turner proposing the establishment of an Australian Jazz Convention
- 18 x 26 cm
- ade monsbourgh, c ian turner, australian jazz convention
- Letter proposing establishment of an Australian Jazz Convention after WW II.
- 10/10/1944 (estimated); Late October 1944
- Ade Monsbourgh (Maker)
- Led to the development of the longest running Jazz Convention in the world from 1946 to the present day.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM