Wooden hardwood, Letter holder, back 28 cm high,13 cm wide.7 cms. deep. 2 compartments inner compartment 20cm. high. Front is 9 cms. with inscription.
This item was used in the office of Green Gables, Guest House, Warburton, to hold post cards, that were sold to the guests.
The Kent Family owned and operated the House from 1949 -1957, this item was kept by the family until 2013.It was then donated to the Upper Yarra Museum.
Inscriptions & Markings
Stenstil sign in gold with black outline. This is on the lower front panel