From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Green felt pennant and Green felt patch with cream screen printed details
- H13cm x W26cm H11cm x W10cm
- surfing, big surf, caloundra, ma bendall, pa bendall, surfing pennant, moffats beach
- The Moffateers were a surfing club established by Ma and Pa Bendall at Moffats beach on the sunshine coast of Queensland. The 12 Plus badges were presented to members that were deemed to have surfed waves over 12 feet with confidence and control.
- Circa 1964 -1970
- Printed in cream "Moffateers 12 Plus"
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:08AM