Trophy - Coca Cola Trophy
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Brass bell mounted on wooden frame with wood stand and engraved brass plaque.
- 270cm w x 215h x 160 l
- trophy, surf, bells beach, bell, pawson, easter contest
- This Bell was won by John Pawson as second junior place getter in the Bells Easter Open Contest in 1969. The bell was one of the earliest versions of the bell made by Joe Sweeney. John Pawson was a local surfer who tragically drowned at Winki Pop in January 1984
- Joe Sweeney (Creative woodworker and bell hanger)
- Engraved on brass plaque "Coca Cola Trophy / Bells Easter Open Contest / 2nd JUNIOR 1969"
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM