Photograph - Sylvia Hoogeveen - Warrilla Championships
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Black and white photograph by Jack Eden of Sylvia Hoogeveen riding a surfboard in 1965.
- H28cm x W39cm
- jack eden, sylvia hoogeveen, warrilla beach, 1965 warrilla championships
- Black and white photograph taken by Jack Eden of Sylvia Hoogeveen surfing at the 1965 Warrilla Championships. Hoogeveen is a goofy foot surfer riding an 8 foot plus longboard.
- Circa 1965
- Jack Eden (Maker)
- Rare photograph of a female surfer competing at regional surfing contest in 1965. The photograph is part of a limited edition, collection of images created by noted Australia surf photographer Jack Eden
- Black and white framed photograph signed by Jack Eden (number 10)
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM