Magazine - Shred Betty
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Full colour A4 gloss magazine with a feature photograph of Serena Brooke on the cover
- H30cm x W21cm
- layne beachley, shred betty, serena brooke, zane harrison, phil jarratt, the blue group
- SHRED BETTY was the first surfing magazine in Australia dedicated to female surfers. The magazine features articles and interviews with Layne Beachley, Zane Harrison and colour photographs of key female surfers of the time.
- The Blue Group (Publisher)
- First female surfing magazine in Australia and one of the first in the world. The magazine only ran for three issues but laid the groundwork for future all-female surfing magazines during the first decade of the twenty first century.
- Shred Betty, Volume 1, Issue 1 (1998)
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM