DVD Movie - Storm Riders
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Cover artwork of film poster featuring film title, surfing images and faces of featured surfers.
- H19cm x W13.5cm
- tom carroll, mark richards, gerry lopez, storm riders, jack mccoy, dick hoole, david lourie, wayne lynch, maurice cole, rabbit bartholomew, simon anderson, shaun tomson, joe engel, thornton fallander, peter mccabe
- Feature length surf film described as one of the slickest and most professional ever made featuring the worlds top surfers Mark Richards, Gerry Lopez, Simon Anderson plus Wayne Lynch and many more. The film featured a rocking soundtrack with music by The Doors, Australian Crawl, Split Enz, The Church, Sunnyboys and many more. Special features on this DVD include the cult short surf film KONG's ISLAND.
- Hoole McCoy Films (Film Makers)
- One of the best surf films to be made in the eighties featuring outstanding cinematography by Jack McCoy including Big Bells in 1981. The film broke box offices records around Australia during its theatrical screening.
- Film Title , 25th Anniversary Special Edition
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM