DVD Movie - Evolution
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Black and white photograph on cover of Wayne Lynch cutback.
- H19cm x W14cm
- nat young, wayne lynch, evolution, paul witzig, ted spencer, taman shud, tully
- Evolution captures Australian surfing at a pivotal moment in 1969 when the shortboard revolution was in full swing. The old long board era was to be consigned to history as Wayne Lynch, Nat Young and Ted Spencer re-wrote the surfing rule book on a 1969 world tour. Music soundtrack by Taman Shud and Tully.
- Witzig FIlms (Film Maker)
- This film had a significant influence on world surfing when it as released. The surfing images of Lynch, Young and Spencer had a profound influence on the way that surfers rode waves and the surfing equipment they used. The film remains a true reflection on a pivitol moment in surfing history.
- Classification (G), movie title and synopsis
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM