DVD Movie - Morning Of The Earth
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Black text on red with iconic black and white photograph of Michael Petersen cutback.
- H12cm x W14cm
- nat young, gerry lopez, albert falzon, michael petersen, taman shud, morning of the earth, terry fitzgerald, stephen cooney, david treloar, bali, brian cadd, terry hannigan, g wayne thomas, david elfick
- Morning Of The Earth tells the fantasy of three exotic lands: Bali, Hawaii and Australia, where surfers made their own houses, surfboards and lived in harmony with nature. Featuring Nat Young, Terry Fitzgerald, Gerry Lopez, Stephen Cooney, David Treloar and Michael Petersen. The movie soundtrack featured Terry Hannigan, Taman Shud, Brian Cadd , G. Wayne Thomas and many others. The film premiered at the Manly Silver Screen Theatre in 1972.
- Circa 2003
- Albert Falzon (Film Maker)
- Described by many as the greatest surf film ever made in Australia and one of the most influential surf films ever made, Albert Falzon's stunning surf footage captured the spirit of a timeless period in Australian surf history.
- Film title, Jonas Mekas quote.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM