Book - Layne Beachley - Beneath the Waves
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Colour cover with a close up photographic image of a smiling Layne Beachley paddling into a wave.
- H23cm x W15cm
- layne beachley, kelly slater, stephanie gilmore, lisa anderson, michael gordon, ken bradshaw, kirk pengilly
- Authorised biography on Australia's Layne Beachley the most successful female surfer in the history of the sport. This book follows her story as she strives to overcome the obstacles of injury, chronic fatigue and family tragedy to achieve success in the male dominated sport of surfing.
- Ebury Press/Random House Australia (Publisher), Michael Gordon (Author)
- The first biography on seven times, World Surfing Champion Layne Beachley, one of the most succesful female athletes in the history of modern sport. Written by award winning journalist and surfer Michael Gordon.
- Book title, author name.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:10AM