Book - The Encyclopedia of Surfing
From the Collection of Australian National Surfing Museum 77 Beach Road Surf City Plaza Surfcoast Highway Torquay Victoria
- Colour photograph on the cover featuring backlit surfer riding a longboard.
- H26cm x W21cm
- encyclopedia of surfing, matt warshaw
- The most concise encyclopedia of surfing produced to 2004 featuring over 1500 entries from the world of surfing including places, people, events, gear, culture and terminology. Illustrated with over 300 photographs plus a comprehensive surfing bibiography, discography and filmography.
- Matt Warshaw (Maker)
- One of the most significant surfing books ever produced. Broad and concise coverage of surfing and surf culture by Matt Warshaw, former editor of SURFER magazine
- Book title and author's name
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM