Mr W. H. (Billy) Lewis manufactured soft drinks and cordials of many types in his factory in Woods street south, Donald. An energetic man, Mr. Lewis built up a big business, and supplied surrounding towns and districts as well as shops and customers in the Donald and Watchem areas. In the later stages of operation he was assisted by his son Alf, who died in May, 1952. Mr. W. H. Lewis died in June, 1924. The patronage accorded to the Lewis products enabled Mr Lewis to keep the factory in full production for many years.
Aqua codd-neck glass bottle. Four round indents above two neck side crimps. W. H. LEWIS DONALD moulded lengthwise on front. LEMONADE moulded horizontally on back. "M" moulded on base. Glass marble and rubber washer inside. Some inner stain.