From the Collection of Myrtleford and District Historical Society 29 Elgin Street Myrtleford Victoria
- An upright Electric Letterpress used in the newspaper industry until the 1980s, painted black with several key moving parts.
- Height: 1.3 m. Width: 1.0 m.
- The letterpress was used to produce print jobs for the "Myrtleford Times" until its closure in 1984.
- The equipment represents previous technologies in the print industry and reflects the impact of the transition through newspaper consolidations, which impact upon small circulation country newspapers.
- Inscription in metal facing: "VICBOLD"
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM