Helicopter - Bell Sioux Helicopter
From the Collection of National Vietnam Veterans Museum 25 Veterans Drive Newhaven Victoria
- The Bell 47 is a two-bladed, single engine light observation helicopter made by Bell Helicopters.
- Length - 9.5m: Width - 3.5 m; Height - 2.5 m.
- military equipment, helicopters
- The Bell Sioux was used as one of the primary equipment of the 161 Reconnaissance flight. Every major Australian unit in Vietnam would have utilised their services.
- About 1953
- Bell Helicopters (Aircraft manufacturing)
- This helicopter includes a full set of Australian Army insignia and carries the A.A. Serial No. A1-406.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM