ECG Trimmer - 3M Littmann ECG Trimmer
From the Collection of South West Healthcare Ryot Street Warrnambool Victoria
- Boxed: Hinged metal case with central metal reinforcement plate; metal pencil.
- 25.5 L x 8 W x 2 H cm
- ecg, medical equipment, cardiology
- Used by healthcare staff in the hospital setting to prepare ECG's for Medical review. Electrical Cardiac Graph data was recorded from the patient in long paper strips. The ECG trimmer was used to trim these strips into individual lead recordings and reconfigured on one page. This item has been replaced by new models of ECG recording devices which automatically configure lead information.
- 20th Century
- Littmann (Medical Products Division of 3M)
- This item is representative of early Cardiology patient assessment.
- "Littmann ECG Trimmer" / "MODEL 205AA SERIAL No. 536185". Box; "FEB '84 17".
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM