Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photo - Opening of new Ukrainian Hall in Suspension Street

From the Collection of Ukrainian Historical Society Sunshine 83-87 Suspension Street Ardeer Victoria

black and white photo
7.5 x 7.5cm
Object Registration
Historical information
Nadia Kosodij and Michael Jaremiak cut the ribbon at the official opening of the new Ukrainian hall in Suspension Street, Ardeer. march 1957. Mykola Dawydiuk, Secretary of the Ukrainian Association (left) and Leon Tomyn (right) both heavily involved with the project, take part in the opening ceremony.
Last updated
21 Apr 2017 at 10:56PM