Schoolbook Prep - John And Betty
From the Collection of Woods' Farming and Heritage Museum 109 Wimmera Highway Rupanyup Victoria
- School reader for Prep Grades, used in Victorian State schools from 1951 to the mid 60's .
Orange cardboard cover & coloured illustrations
- 20cmH x 16cmW
- john, betty, education, victorian readers, fluff, scottie, john & betty, first reader, schoolbook 1960s
- Official Prep grade reader for Victorian schools from 1951 to mid 60s.
Teaching reading in Victorian Prep grades was based on the John & Betty book & associated flash cards.
- Education Dept Victoria (Maker), Marjorie Howden (Maker)
- Significant to every Victorian child educated in the 1950s & 1960s.
- 'Michael Woods'
- 17 Dec 2018 at 10:08AM