Board Game - Eye Guess : Jimmy Hannan's new T.V. Game
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Level 1, Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- Eye Guess - Jimmy Hannan's New TV Game, Australia c.1996 was based on the series/game from the United States of America. The game is complete and includes instructions.
- (L) 480 mm x (W) 250 mm x (H) 35 mm
- board games, jimmy hannan
- Eye Guess was originally an American television game show, on which an Australian program, screened on 'Channel O' (now Network 10) in the 1960s, was based. The television programs spawned board games in both America and Australia.The American board game was produced by Milton Bradley, and featured the American compere of the show. An Australian version, produced by John Sands Pty Ltd., featured Jimmy Hannan, the Australian host.
- c. 1966
- John Sands Pty Ltd (Maker)
- The local television version of Eye Guess reflects the influence of American media on television and popular entertainment in Australia in the 1950s and 1960s. The production of the game also reflectss the influence of American models on Australia domestic entertainment.
- 26 Oct 2018 at 9:48AM