Employer power and weakness : how local and global factors have shaped Australia's meat industry and its industrial relations
From the Collection of Unions Ballarat 24 Camp Street Ballarat Victoria
- Paper; book.
Front cover: Purple and white background; colour picture of meat worker at work.
- 22 cm; 222 pages
- btlc, ballarat trades hall, ballarat trades and labour council, meat industry, employers, globalisation, economy, australasian meat industry employees' union, meat industry and trade -- australia, employee relations, exports
- This book explores the choices employers have made and the reasons behind those choices in the context of the national economy, global meat trade and period of severe booms and busts.
- O'Leary, Patrick (Maker), Sheldon, Peter (Maker)
- Relevant to industrial relations and the Australian and global meat trade.
- Front cover: author name and title.
- 14 Jun 2017 at 4:42PM