House of Merivale 1970s dress - Lace up maxi dress by the House of Merivale 1970s
From the Collection of Circa Vintage Archive
- Halterneck maxi dress with scooped neckline, and deep lace up back. Flared, bias cut skirt perfectly matches up the pinstriped fabric. Centre back nylon zipper.
- Dress size 8 - Bust: adjustable Waist: 26 inches - 66cm Hips: 35 inches - 89cm Shoulder to waist: adjustable Total length: 61 inches - 155cm
- This dress was featured in a fashion editorial in the Herald Sun 2012 for a Jerry Hall style look, and also a fashion parade at the Love Vintage fair in 2011 as well as in the book "Style is Eternal" 2009.
- Mid 1970s
- This dress is representative of 1930s style fashions created by the House of Merivale in the 1970s
- Labelled the House of Merivale
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM