Board Game - Chinese Star Checkers
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc 1 Civic Drive Kew Victoria
- Original packaging in a labelled cardboard box that includes a board games played by moving checkers from the triangle closets to each player to the opposite side of the board. The game includes multicoloured marbles.
- chinese checkers, john sands pty ltd
- Chinese Chequers was first commercially produced in 1938, although it is not Chinese, nor a form of checkers. The maker of the game, John Sands Pty Ltd produced board games between 1929 and 1978. Milton Bradley is a famous American board game manufacturer.
- John Sands Pty Ltd (Maker)
- Cover of box: "Chinese Star Checkers - A game from the Orient for all ages.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:13AM