Artwork - Rear View of Old St Hilary's (Kew), Pen & Ink / by Dione McIntyre, 2013
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Level 1, Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- Rear view of ‘old’ St Hilary’s, by Dione McIntyre, 2013. A pen and ink drawing of the ‘old’ St. Hilary’s. The first St. Hilary’s Church of England was a timber building on the corner of John and Rowland Streets, designed in 1888 by Albert Purchas. This timber building was demolished in the 1940s to make way for a new church and tennis courts.
- st hilary's church (kew), dione mcintyre
- Dione McIntyre (Maker)
- 20 Mar 2017 at 3:05PM