Film - Legacy
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- Blue plastic cover with 800 feet 16mm film inside. Paper classification on cover, taped on.
- 275 mm diameter, 24 mm height
- somers camp
- 23 min B/W, sound. Taken in the 1960s it shows the routine and activities for Junior Legatees at a typical camp weekend. There is an address by the then President Ian Anderson (1964). Commentary Geoff McComas, Photography Garry Jones. See also Cat No 00006 which is a second copy of the same film.
- Rare footage of activities run by Melbourne Legacy for boys post WWII which indicates how many children Legacy cared for both in Victoria and nationally and shows the dedication of Legatees in providing this care.
- Cover info is as follows:
CINE SERVICE PTY, LTD.
Telephone 69 7346
235 MORAY STREET, SOUTH MELBOURNE
PRODUCED FOR MELBOURNE LEGACY
BLACK AND WHITE (tick next to box)
RUNNING TIME 20 mins.
Blue handwriting reads: Please return to Melbourne (Legacy) 293 Collins St, Melbourne
- 21 Jan 2020 at 3:47PM