The photographs depict the "Back to Natimuk Celebrations" organised between 28 February and 4 March 1924 in Natimuk.
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Welcome sign in the main road.
- Locals in the school titled "Back to school"
- "Group of comebacks at lake" (Natimuk)
- Band procession on main road
- Start of motor ?
- Swimming carnival at Natimuk lake
- Evolution of farm implements
- Group taken on the site of Mrs Scudasore's old home: Mr A.W. Lockwood (secretary), Mrs Scudasore (first white woman resident in district), Mr G. Graham (president), Mrs J. Russell (first white child born in district-daughter of Mrs Scudasore), Mr John Russell.
- Group of cars at Mount Arapiles.
Significant as it depicts first settlers.
9 black and white photographs set in inscribed board and wooden frame
Inscriptions & markings
Back to Natimuk Celebrations. Feb 28th to March 4th 1924