Betrayal at Pearl Harbour: How Churchill Lured Roosevelt into World War II (Don Woodward Collection)
From the Collection of Unions Ballarat 24 Camp Street Ballarat Victoria
- Book; 302 pages.
Front cover: yellow background; three black and white photographs; red and black lettering; authors' names and title.
- 157.48 x 238.76 x 15.24mm
- btlc, ballarat trades hall, ballarat trades and labour council, world war ii, pearl harbor, churchill, winston, roosevelt, franklin, international relations, politics - international, history - wars
- Explores whether Churchill knew of the Pearl Harbour incident beforehand and whether he withheld this knowledge from the US. The book focusses on the months prior to Pearl Harbour and the beginning of USA's participation in the War.
- Rusbridger, James (Maker), Nave, Eric (Maker)
- International politics and history of World War II.
- 4 Jul 2018 at 3:57PM