Book - Wright and Round's amateur band teacher's guide and bandsman's adviser
From the Collection of Victorian Bands' League 2/157 Hyde Street Yarraville Victoria
- Printed book, missing covers
- L 28cm - W 21.5cm, 116 pages
- wright & round, liverpool, united kingdom, brass band instruction, music theory
- This is the 22nd edition of the "Wright and Round's amateur band teacher's guide and bandsman's adviser". This book was produced by the Wright & Round music publishing house and is made up of articles on instructing brass bands as well as articles on music theory and instruments. In addition there are numerous pages to the back of the book that highlight all the brass band music that had been published by Wright & Round from 1875.
- 1900 - 1910
- Wright & Round (Creator)
- This book is significant as it provides historical detail on brass band instruction in the early 1900's. There is a wealth of information here; on instruments, theory, playing, technique, conducting and other aspects of teaching. The music cataloge at the back of the book is also enlightening for the wealth of information.
- 11 Aug 2018 at 3:16PM