The Kew Historical Society, founded in 1958, is one of the oldest continuing historical societies in the Greater Melbourne region. For over 60 years, the Society has worked with local government and other community organisations to stimulate interest in Kew’s history and heritage. The Society has regularly held local exhibitions, sometimes in shop windows, on other occasions in civic halls, and now at the Kew Court House and Kew Library. This and other photos taken in the same year are examples of an exhibition in the Kew City Hall.
Mrs E. (Betty) Robertson at the Festival of Kew Exhibition, 1976.
Inscriptions & markings
Reverse: "2-14. Kew Historical Society member, an (sic) co'organiser of Historical Exhibition, at Festival of Kew, 1976. Miss E. Robertson (Betty) nearest camera. KH36"