Archive File - Clifton House [Studley Park Road, Kew)
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- Archive file containing a transcribed copy of a sale notice from 1867 of Clifton House, later demolished by George Ramsden to build Byram (aka Goathland, Tara Hall etc).
- A4 Vertical File
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- 29 Oct 2018 at 6:03PM