Reference File - Copy Shop (Walpole Street, Kew)
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc 1 Civic Drive Kew Victoria
- Archive file containing information about The Copy Shop at 3 Walpole Street, Kew, which was located in the Council-owned Masonic Hall (demolished c.1983). The Shop acted as a community Centre as well as being a self-help duplicating centre. At one stage, the Society had an Information Centre at the Shop. The file holds correspondence and printed materials.
- A4 Vertical File
- Since its foundation in 1958, members of the Kew Historical Society have been compiling and storing information about subjects relating to the history of Kew and its environs, of which this file is an example. Typically files will contain primary and secondary sources.
- 26 May 2020 at 11:57AM