Document - Draft of a Bill to constitute the Commonwealth of Australia : copy of federal constitution under the Crown, as finally adopted by the Australasian Federal Convention at Melbourne, in the colony of Victoria on the 16th March, 1898.
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- 29 p. : coat of arms ; 21 cm.
- australia - constitution, australia - political history - development
- Robt. S. Brain (Government Printer)
- This volume formed part of the private library of Malcolm Carkeek, former Archivist of the Royal Society of Victoria, and was donated by him to the Kew Historical Society.
- Adressed to "Mr Edwin McKereth (sic), Farmer, Avoca".
- 2 Nov 2018 at 11:04PM