Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Microfiche - Council Minutes, City of Kew, 1861-1946

From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria

Description
Box containing copies of the Council Minutes on microfiche, donated to the Society by the City of Kew. Handed over by the Mayor, Cr Martin in 1988.
Object Registration
1988.0023
Keywords
municipality of kew - council minutes, borough of kew - council minutes, town of kew - council minutes, city of kew - council minutes, local government - kew (vic)
Historical information
The Municipality of Kew was formed in 1861. These minutes date from that year and continue until 1946. During those 85 years, Kew became a borough, a town and in 1921 a city. Kew was forcibly amalgamated into the City of Boroondara in 1994.
When Made
1988
Inscriptions & Markings
Kew Council Minute Books, Books 1-29 (1861-1946)
Last updated
6 Nov 2018 at 11:07PM