Year of decisions: Memoirs by Harry S. Truman Volume I (Don Woodward Collection)
From the Collection of Unions Ballarat 24 Camp Street Ballarat Victoria
- Book; 637 pages.
Cover: white background; black and white photograph of Harry S. Truman, blue, black, grey and yellow lettering; author's name and title.
- 18 cm
- btlc, ballarat trades hall, ballarat trades and labour council, truman, harry s., presidents - united states, military - world war ii, politics and government - usa, memoirs, history - usa
- Memoirs of Harry S. Truman focussing upon the year 1945. 1945 was the end of World War II and the beginning of the Atomic Age.
Truman was President of the United States from 1945–1953. He took office following the death of Franklin Roosevelt.
- Truman, Harry S. (Author)
- Historical, political and biographical interest - United States.
- Purple stamps: "COMPLIMENTARY" and "TUDOR DISTRIBUTORS PTY LTD, 54 PORTER STREET, PRAHRAN … VIC."
- 4 Dec 2018 at 1:10PM