Commandant of Auschwitz: The autobiography of Rudolf Hoess (Don Woodward Collection)
From the Collection of Unions Ballarat 24 Camp Street Ballarat Victoria
- Book; 252 pages.
Cover: black and white photograph of Hoess on the first day of his trial (c) Hulton Getty; yellow and white lettering; authors' names and title.
- 21 cm
- btlc, ballarat trades hall, ballarat trades and labour council, hoess, rudolf, politics and government - nazi germany, hitler, adolf, world war - prisoners and prisons, auschwitz, autobiography, military - world war ii
- Autobiography of Rudolf Hoess. Hoess was an SS functionary during the Nazi regime. He was responsible for devising killing methods at the concentration camps.
Royalties from this book were distributed to survivors of Auschwitz.
- 1995 (date of translation)
- Hoess, Rudolf (Author), Levi, Primo (Introduction), Neugroschel, Joachim (Translator)
- World War II - Auschwitz, Hitler, Rudolf Hoess. Autobiographical interest
- 12 Dec 2018 at 12:27PM