Labour History No. 60-61, 1991
From the Collection of Unions Ballarat 24 Camp Street Ballarat Victoria
- Book; 2 volumes; 330 pages.
Cover: red and white background; black lettering; title and series numbers.
- 30 cm
- btlc, ballarat trades hall, ballarat trades and labour council, trade unions - history, trade unions - australia, periodicals, labour history
- The Australian Society for the Study of Labour History describes the journal as follows:
"The interdisciplinary nature of labour history, and its acceptance of less traditional sources, including folklore and oral testimony, make it a fascinating field, alive to past and present social justice issues.
The journal, which has been appearing twice yearly since 1962, is the premier outlet for refereed, scholarly articles in its field in Australasia.
Because ASSLH aims to raise historical awareness in the community, Labour History also publishes essays, reviews, and memoirs that reflect the involvement of labour historians in the making of history."
These two volumes:
No. 61 Women, Work and the Labour Movement in Australia and Aot Nov., 1991 pp. v-x, 1-166
No. 60 May, 1991 pp. i-vi, 1-164
- Australian Society for the Study of Labour History (Organisation), Various contributors (Authors)
- Unions, social justice and labour history.
- 20 Feb 2019 at 4:32PM