Change the Rules bumper sticker
From the Collection of Unions Ballarat 24 Camp Street Ballarat Victoria
- Bumper sticker: blue background; white lettering; slogan; adhesive with backing strip.
- 20x6 cm
- btlc, ballarat trades hall, ballarat trades and labour council, vthc, victorian trades hall council, actu, australian council of trade unions, elections, politics and government, political campaigns, industrial relations, unions, change the rules
- From Change the Rules website:
"We need to change the rules so people have jobs they can count on.
Give people the choice of converting from casual to permanent if they work regular hours
End labour hire and sham contracting rip-offs
Stop the exploitation of temporary visa workers
Stop allowing employers to terminate workplace agreements
Equal rights for people working in the gig economy
Investment in apprenticeships and vocational training
Governments to procure from local businesses first, to create local jobs"
Change the Rules is a union driven campaign that supported campaigning towards the 2018 Victorian State election and the 2019 Federal election.
- ACTU (Maker), Sally McManus, ACTU Secretary (Maker)
- Elections, politics and government, and industrial relations.
- Slogan reads: "For more secure jobs and better pay, Change the RULES".
- 7 Mar 2019 at 3:01PM