Photograph - Interior, Kew Congregational Church, Walpole Street (Kew)
From the Collection of Kew Historical Society Inc Level 1, Kew Court House 188 High Street Kew Victoria
- Black and white photograph, on card, featuring the interior of the Kew Congregational Church. Shows detail of pews, pulpit and ornate brickwork.
- 300mm x 250mm
- wapole street - kew (vic), congregational churches - kew (vic), chirch interiors
- The first Kew Congregational Church in Walpole Street, was designed by Charles Vickers, and opened in 1860. The second church on the site, designed by the architect Charles Wharton was demolished in 1970s.
- Front: "The Sears Studio" "Melbourne" [printed on mounting board].
Reverse: "P. Inside of Kew Congregational Church"
- 15 Mar 2019 at 12:12AM